BE PART OF OUR SUCCESS
DUXTON Windows & Doors is growing - and we need to build our team. Contact us to apply for any of the below positions.
Edmonton Inside Sales & Service Coordinator
DUXTON Windows & Doors is looking to hire a full time Inside Sales & Service Coordinator for the Edmonton branch, effective immediately.
Candidates should ideally have a post-secondary education and experience working in an office and/or construction environment. An understanding of building envelopes is very valuable. This person would need to develop a solid understanding of window and door materials and components. The Inside Sales & Service role could gradually evolve into more of a Project Management role depending on skills and circumstances.
- Quoting and managing commercial and residential projects
- Coordinating service work (may involve hands-on service work if it suits the candidate’s background)
- Coordinating shipping
- Coordinating local marketing efforts
- Managing the storefront and attending to customers
Qualities for Success:
- 2-3 years minimum experience in the construction industry
- Ideally a post-secondary education relating to business or construction
- Able to multi-task
- Able to do hands-on service work
- Strong time management skills
- Strong computer skills
Compensation is dependent on relevant experience. The benefits package is competitive and an RRSP package is available for long-term staff as well.
Window & Door Assembler
DUXTON is currently looking to fill several full-time positions with candidates experienced in window and door manufacturing.
Responsibilities may include:
- Cutting raw material
- Assembling frames
- Installing hardware and aluminum or PVC accessories
- Glazing large triple pane units
- Fabricating swinging doors and custom shapes
- Using equipment and tools such as levels, measuring tapes, caulking guns, chop saws, table saws, routers, CNC equipment on occasion, etc.
- Participating in Continuous Improvement projects
Precise tasks will depend on the experience of the candidate.
Supervisory responsibilities may be available for individuals with the relevant industry experience.
- Minimum of 2 years working hands-on in manufacturing or construction is required. Preferably in the window and door manufacturing industry.
- Ability to read and understand measurements, blueprints and work orders
- Comfortable with standing during work hours and some heavy lifting
Regular working hours are 7 am - 3:30 pm. Group benefits are also offered to staff following the first 6 months. Compensation is dependent on experience.