BE PART OF OUR SUCCESS
DUXTON Windows & Doors is growing - and we need to build our team. Contact us to apply for any of the below positions.
Saskatchewan Project Manager / Sales Representative
DUXTON Windows & Doors is seeking to add a Project Manager to operate from a home office based in either Saskatoon or Regina.
- Interpreting building plans and doing take-offs
- Preparing quotes in an accurate and timely manner
- Developing relationships with existing customers such as architects, engineers, home builders, and contractors
- Developing further sales accounts within the province
- Coordinating delivery and site work
- Preparing concise sales reports
- Working from a home office, with the potential to open a Saskatchewan office as local business grows
- Post-secondary education
- Experience related to construction, preferably within the window and door industry
- Dependable and professional
- Able to multi-task and manage projects efficiently
- Skilled in time management
- Personable and friendly
- Comfortable with computer programs
Please submit a resume only if you fit the qualifications. Compensation is competitive based on experience and education. Group benefits are also offered to staff following a probationary period.
Window & Door Assembler
DUXTON is currently looking to fill several full-time positions with candidates experienced in window and door manufacturing.
Responsibilities may include:
- Cutting raw material
- Assembling frames
- Installing hardware and aluminum or PVC accessories
- Glazing large triple pane units
- Fabricating swinging doors and custom shapes
- Using equipment and tools such as levels, measuring tapes, caulking guns, chop saws, table saws, routers, CNC equipment on occasion, etc.
- Participating in Continuous Improvement projects
Precise tasks will depend on the experience of the candidate.
Supervisory responsibilities may be available for individuals with the relevant industry experience.
- Minimum of 2 years working hands-on in manufacturing or construction is required. Preferably in the window and door manufacturing industry.
- Ability to read and understand measurements, blueprints and work orders
- Comfortable with standing during work hours and some heavy lifting
Regular working hours are 7 am - 3:30 pm. Group benefits are also offered to staff following the first 6 months. Compensation is dependent on experience.